Thursday, November 10, 2011

Books for Bloggers

So I mentioned yesterday in a vague manner (sorry I was excited) that I would be holding a contest and giving away books. Here is a little more insight into what exactly I am referring too.


A couple of weeks ago I entered a contest to win copies of TOMS founder Blake Mycoskie's new book Start Something That Matters for the supporters of IHeartTravel. Guess what I won !!! I was so surprised I got picked, and I am honored that IHeartTravel was chosen!

(Here is the email I received )



Anyways the guidelines of the contest go like this: You get two copies of the book one for you to read and review on the blog,  and the other you hold a contest and give it away to a follower of your blog. Well guess what I already purchased the book and reviewed it  here  !


So the two books I receive will be given away to my supporters !! I will be formulating a contest and post it up here when it's ready....stay tuned for more information!!!  As always thank you for the support !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers