Monday, May 16, 2011

Love for Providence !

So it seems people from across the pond have caught on to the this little old city we call Providence. Let me start this by saying this was brought to my attention by a friend of mine who wear Providence on his chest....I mean if he ripped off his shirt a giant "P" emblem would be under it coming to the rescue of his beloved city!

So it comes as no surprise he found this article in the Telegraph newspaper from the UK spotlighting Providence. I personally have grown to love Providence a bit more since exploring some of what it has to offer. From the diverse food scene, to the diverse bars, and the beautiful water fire.... it is a city that has slowly gained my acceptance.

So I share with you all, some people who reside in Providence or RI, and some who can gain some insight in what it has to offer... read up and come visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers