Saturday, October 29, 2011

Free Shipping

Free Shipping at the I HEART TRAVEL shop woohooo!!

Continuing with the daily reminders on Facebook all week, there will be free shipping on all items at the I Heart Travel shop this weekend ( Oct 29-30). All you have to do is enter the code: WITCHINGHOUR and POOF free shipping!

If you haven't checked out the collection please give a it a look:


I sincerely appreciate all visitors and any purchases. Also it is my intention to document those who buy anything from the shop, so if you do,  please send me a picture of how or where you Heart Travel  ! 

 To all my supporters here in the US and across the globe 

Thank You! 
Gracias!
Danke!
Merci!
Grazie!
Obrigado!
ありがとう!
謝謝!
спасибі!
.........

- I Heart Travel -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers