Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I wish I could do that !



The title for this post is a phrase I have heard for years now from friends, acquaintances, etc. Since I started this blog and started to travel I always get the common response....



I don't quite understand this phrase, simply  because I don't quite understand how people do not want to do what they love doing! My love is traveling, exploring the world, cultures, people... so I try to do this as much as (financially)possible.

I am by no means a wealthy person actually quite the opposite I live a very simple lifestyle. I am able to do the things I want simply by choosing where my money goes.

With all this said I came upon a great site about traveling. In this article are some pretty insightful tips for traveling but even some helpful tips for living a life you choose! Don't mind the headline as it focused on travel, take into account some of the advice the author is conveying in the piece.


PS: Don't Wish ..... Make it Happen ! 


'WHY YOU SHOULD QUIT YOUR JOB AND TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers