Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inspiration !

I start this post reflecting on where life has taken me in the last 2 months. I have opened my eyes to the things I want to do in life. I have allowed myself to stop thinking and start doing ! This doing has taken me to London, Las Vegas in one year almost back to back with no end in sight !

I have come across amazing, inspirational material through ordinary people and their amazing stories. I now see that if you seek out the positive it will find you as well. I continue to come across material that backs up where I'm heading in life. This blog was started with the intention to travel and continue that dream forever. I not only want to travel, but I would like to immerse myself within another culture... possibly for an extended period of time and then continuing to another and another! Breaking from the norm here in the U.S and to starting a new beginning a beginning where I start doing MORE! and stop thinking LESS!

I would love to share this information that I have come across in the last few months. I know not all people will see this in the same light...but for those who do I'll meet you on the other side !

Inspirational Blogs:

Man vs Debt

( A Blog about a man and his family who had acquired a huge amount of debt living a lifestyle that wasn't their own . So in turn they payed down all their debt and sold everything. They then began to travel the world! )

4inWorld ( Travelpod Blog)

( A similar story in which a family came to realize that what they had wasn't what they wanted. So naturally they sold everything and began traveling through Italy where they currently reside!)

Timothy Ferris ( 4 hour work week/body)

( A man that has stopped living the rat race and started doing things his way. Through his many failures he has accomplished many more successes! )

also check out his great book ( which I am currently reading...Amazing!) :







As I start to piece this puzzle together to see what moves I can make to fulfill this dream, I leave with this quote:


"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat

" I don't much care where..." said Alice.

"then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

-Lewis Carroll, Alice in wonderland


The world is in your hands Grab it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers