Friday, December 9, 2011

Looking out the door



I think I have finally found a place in my life where I opened the door, and I am looking at the other side

I came across this great video during my time offline. When I read the transcript  then watched the video I was so inspired I copied the link immediately so I would not forget it. 


This video speaks volumes about the genius that was this man. Put aside all his success, all his material fortune, what is he conveying in this video is something that is so in line with what I agree I could not say it any better than him !

I find myself all the time wondering why and how I lived the way I did. I lived a life that was typical, I was heading down a path that most want for themselves, a steady job, a family, basically smooth sailing until I die. What I failed to notice was that I wasn't happy and I was lying to myself. 
I had been told my whole life to live a certain way and I would find happiness, but personally I found temporary happiness, and no satisfaction. It was this lifestyle that led to some failures in my life, failures that taught me a very important lesson, live this life the way you want from here on out. Do not follow the path, find personal enrichment, and dream..DREAM BIG!

This mentality change led me to this blog, this passion that fuels my soul and brings fulfillment to my life. 
We often label ourselves and downplay our abilities by thinking were inferior to certain things but the truth is were all equally capable humans. Humans created this society, and we all as humans have the ability to influence that society in different ways. If you don't think there is an obstacle between you and whatever your aiming for than literally there is nothing stopping you!

I know now that personal enrichment is more worthy than material wealth. To come home everyday and not look forward to the next is a life I do not care to live, but to come home almost everyday and feel content in what was done,  that is a life I hope for everyone reading this!





Transcript
"When you grow up you tend to get told the world is the way it is and you're life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family, have fun, save a little money.
That's a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use.
Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers