Sunday, April 3, 2011

DRUMROLL PLEASE !!!!








Here it is!!!!! After a week of anxious waiting, breaking down, fainting , then being revived by an adrenaline shot(Really just waited for it patiently in the mail) I GOT IT!!....The Official I HEART TRAVEL shirt is in !


It's everything I hoped for. The quality of the shirt is amazing, spreadshirt really did a great job!


Please check them out if your in need of some custom T-Shirt making at: www.spreadshirt.com!


The shirt was inspired by the I Heart shirts you see for many famous locations, I wanted to keep it simple and exactly to the point! I also added a small plane on the back of the shirt. The plane exemplifying my preferred way of travel !


So here's to starting a long relationship with this Shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers