Monday, November 21, 2011

Adventures of Ms I Heart Travel


I Heart Travel jr!

Ms I Heart Travel  recently went on her own adventure to the big city of NYC a city her father knows quite well. Ever since my daughter was born it was our intention to have her get to know the world. She first traveled at the ripe age of 6 months to the Colorado Rockies. Since than she has been on a plane a few more times across country and even abroad, she thinks the airport is a commonplace and loves planes! 
So this last weekend her grandmother took her to visit  her aunt in the Big Apple. She left early in the morning, a little cranky but in good spirit. I wasn't there to witness her adventure physically,  but I heard she had a great time! Here are a few of the details I recieved from her aunt:
NYC Itinerary  

TIMES SQUARE- eating in the epicenter of NYC and riding a Ferris wheel in the middle of the city!

CENTRAL PARK - Roaming free amongst the backdrop of one of the busiest cities in the world

TAXI RIDES- Riding around NYC style

LITTLE ITALY- Eating pizza Italian style 

CHINATOWN- Playing in a Playground & Walking around staring at dead fish


I was told before her departure she had made up a tune in the style of " I don't wanna leave NY" "I don't wanna leave NY". I am so overjoyed my daughter gets to have these experiences at a young age. I want her to see the world with her own eyes and not from my stories. I want to grow old and share the stories we enjoyed together at some piont in time, at some place in time in this HUGE world! 
She will forever be my travel buddy,  my I Heart Travel jr or she would probably prefer Ms I Heart Travel !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers