Thursday, October 27, 2011

Live Your Dreams


Over the last couple of days I have been inspired by the mentality of Living Your Dreams. This all culminated in a shirt I designed last night.

Dreaming is something we should never let go. Dreaming led me to this blog, dreaming  fuels the designs I create , and dreaming has taken me around the world!

Dreams are where lie some of our biggest inspirations and future achievements. When were children were always coming up with these grandiose ideas that we imagine and play out, but as adults we tend to let go of that imagination that once inspired us.

I am privileged to be a father and watch my daughter dream and  imagine, she inspires me to think more like her.

With that inspiration I say life is what we want it to be , it doesn't have to be this unimagintaive place, it can be a place where dreams come true!

 "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. "
                                                                                               - Walt Disney

-LIVE YOUR DREAMS-

Check out the Live Your Dreams shirt at :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers